A Gold Coast startup, has officially launched a new tax software to change the way taxpayers monitor, manage and control their tax obligations.
Designed and created by Accountants, TaxTank gives the power back to the individual by providing powerful tax tools that make it easy to maximise deductions and minimise tax.
It is the ONLY software on the market that shows individuals their real-time tax position 365 days a year, giving Aussies the ability to make decisions to manage how much tax they pay.
TaxTank allows individuals to;
- Monitor their investment properties, manage depreciation, expenses and property growth forecasts
- Seamlessly manage tax for properties let through accommodation sites like Airbnb and Stayz
- Integrate with live bank feeds to reconcile transactions throughout the year
- Store all of their receipts and important documents to protect them from ATO audits
- Estimate their real-time tax position to make better decisions to reduce tax.
- Invite their accountant, chat live and review their tax position
“Aussies are having to tread through an undeniably complex tax system with rules that keep changing, TaxTank is here to help remove the burden and put the power back into their hands,” says founder Nicole Kelly.
“The ATO is jumping to fill the gap with MyTax; however these services are geared to ensure compliance not effectiveness and completely remove accountants from the equation.
“TaxTank has a built-in platform for accounting firms to directly interact with clients and share information to make sure clients are getting it right and claiming every possible deduction,” Nicole says.
TaxTank is available to individuals as a monthly subscription starting from as little as $6 per month and is completely tax deductible. TaxTank is free for accountants.